Sunday, September 14, 2008

Legacy Park

Tim & I had been cooped up in the house all weekend fighting a cold "or something" that hit us fast & hard late Thursday. By Sunday, I couldn't stay in bed any longer, but didn't want to pass on our crud to anyone else so we were limited on what we could do. I had been hearing about a new park that had just been built and how pretty it was, so I talked Daddy into getting out of the house for some fresh air & some much needed outside playtime needed for Rylee. The park was beautiful. I took my crappy camera & got a few really good pictures. This place is a great location for a photo shoot. Now if I could just take some much needed photography lessons ........{sigh} CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE IN ANOTHER WINDOW
Rylee sitting beside the stream (above)
(above & below) For an amateur photographer with a crappy camera, I thought these 2 pictures turned out kinda cute : )
Daddy, Rylee & Parker checking out the unfinished area of the park. (above)
Mmmmm....pretty flowers. "Tiger Paw" flowers! (above) More flowers! (above)The waterfall (above)
Parker chatting with Mommy while sis and Dad play on the playground.


Daddy & Rylee leaving the park.

Notice, as usual, no pictures of poor Mommy.

Maybe someday I'll make it to the other side of the camera!!!

BTW- Peyton was out of town when we went to the park so there are no pictures of her either. We plan to go back to this park soon & Peyton promises to take pictures of me if I promise to take pictures of her. Sounds like a deal :P

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Hello from your cousins! My mom forwarded your blog from Mickey and here I am! So great to read about you all (sort of the inside scoop) and look at the beautiful pictures of your girls! You will have to check my blog out too http://thedavenportdays.blogspot.com/ Tell Tim(my) I said HEY!

Allyson said...

Those pictures are so precious! We just tried out that park a couple of days ago too. It's beautiful there.
Sorry I didn't get talk with you anymore at Cleveland Park the other day. Hope you're doing well...