Thursday, October 30, 2008

Parker-my sweet 'lil angel

All of my efforts to make Halloween tutus for my girls wasn't completely a waste of time.
Parker was more than happy to do a trial run & model her angel outfit. Now, if I could just get her to quit eating it! I have a 'lil devil tail & horns set left over from when Peyton was 2. It is starting to look very appealing for my non-tutu wearing 2 year old!
I'm either finding a Clifford the big red dog plush toy so Rylee can be Emily Elizabeth (thanks to her extensive GapKids wardrobe, we just happen to have an outfit that will work) or I have to find red tights & a leotard for the 'lil devil costume. The red tutu would look really cute with the devil outfit, too. DANG!!
Hmmmm???? I wonder what she'll end up being?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: