Monday, December 8, 2008

Wish List

http://www.toysrus.com/wishlist/wishlistdetails/index.jsp

This is a "partial" list of ideas for the 2 little ones.
My computer has been out of commission for a few weeks, so I haven't had a chance to update my blog, but will be doing so very soon. We just had pics made with Santa. Mac. couldn't get enough of him. She has been afraid of him for the past few years (and Tater still is...LOL) but not this year. She followed him around & kept cocking her head to the side & giving Santa the goofiest look. She was absolutely enamoured by him! Too funny! You just never know what your kids are going to do or how they will act or re-act from one moment to the next!

I also wiped out the few pics that I had taken since Halloween, so I am going to have to recreate Thanksgiving to make pictures of the girls!

No comments: