Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Santa Overload???

Ok, so I am taking full advantage of the fact that Mac. loves Santa this year...or this week, anyway. Pie, not so much, but she's a trooper & goes with the flow!
This is the Haywood Mall Santa. We met our "old moms" playgroup for a private appointment with Santa (#3) Wednesday morning. He's my favorite Santa, by far, although the Rope Mtn Lights Santa(#2 below) is a pretty close second!
ok...after looking back...I have to say that Santa # 2 is my fave. Looks like Santa #3 has lost some weight! Santa #2 is robust & jolly looking. Santa #3 is really patient with all of the kids & has been the Haywood Mall Santa for several year. I look forward to seeing him every year. I don't know what I'll do when he is no longer the Mall Santa : (
Haywood Mall {Santa #3)
Roper Mtn Lights {Santa #2} Tuesday night



Babies R Us {Santa #1}

in the previous post

No comments: